Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Painting with the light 2012

Well after a few days about thinking how to do it, I started taking some picture at night painting some details with lights, however because I don't have an external flash (is the next in the wish list) I used a normal torch for heavy duty use with 16 leds in a couple af shots I used a normal bulb torch but I was not happy at all about the colour of the light (yellow), the colour of the light with the led one is light blue and I have to say that I really liked the effect that was providing, I never did night photography painting with light so these few shots are the best I got for the moment, is not an easy job and require a lot of time testing how the light will be captured by the camera
my favourite picture in these collection is the one with the piece of milky way above a tree it let me breathless..














No comments:

Post a Comment